Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hairs What's Happenin'




The salon is in the same strip mall as Maurice's, Beall's, and Little Ceasar's (alot of 's-es) in Burley.


I started working mid-January and oh by the way, I LOVE IT!!!! I work with some awsome people, my boss is easy to work for, and the salon has a fun atmosphere.


I can see myself being happy here for a long time.






Here's my business card. Very official, don't you think? I know, I got a little teary-eyed myself when I realized I decided to finally grow up and get a real job.

It had to happen eventually. I tried living like a retiree with my parents, but something wasn't quite right. Maybe it's because I haven't worked long enough yet? Maybe.


I am in love with this product line at the salon. Most of the styling products have kukui nut oil in it. It's a great oil that protects and replenishes hair. Most of the styling products smell pretty good which, if you know me, is important to have in a hair product.


The services I perform are:


Women's Haircuts













Men's Haircuts
Manicures/Pedicures







Eyebrow Wax





Make-up





2 comments:

  1. Hey awesome blog!!! So glad to find you here. And glad to hear you're happy. :) Mind if I stalk you...er...um...I mean... follow your blog? Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we didn't live in different states. I would be one of your "Regulars" It could be like Steel Magnolias. That would be supper fun. I'm glad you're doing well. I also am glad I have your blog info! That way I can keep better tabs on what's happenin in your world!

    Love ay

    ReplyDelete